Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Messenger of GOD

Never feel like this...
Why i'm missing you...
I never know you......
how can you change my thinking within fraction of seconds...
I was sad , i was worried but you took all my worries by giving smile on my way...
Why i'm not able to forget you in such a busy schedule...
You are still in my mind...
I feel as if i 'm talking to you instantly ...
My words can reach you ...
I'm sure you are also missing me....
How can i be so close to anyone...
I'm wondering ....that i'm walking with you...
I'm sharing my food as well as mood with you...
Be there always with me...
I can only feel you...I'm smiling by reminding you...
And this feeling is just superb!!!
Some satisfaction within me....
Taking fresh breath...feeling relaxed ...
Wanted you to say that i want to see you ...
Wanted to talk to you more and more....
But never able to stand in front of you ...
As your eyes just saying much more than your words...
Never feel like this ...
Feel like blessed ....
GOD knows why we departed and again met ...
only for few moment...
May GOD bless you and fulfill all your dreams...
You've given me a way ...hope you are a messenger of GOD

And this messenger of GOD given me lots of hopes...
With hopes we can get the destination...by true effort..
I'll try my best to give happiness to All....
This is my dream...

No comments: