Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Coma Experience

Coma is such a word ...which even if we just listen from anybody we just think for a while...
According to Doctors it's an unconscious state of patient and Doctors also not sure about the improvement of patient...GOD never give that state to anybody ...
coma in few words we can say- that the consciousness no longer present, and that life as we know it is not apart of this person life...
Even tears came in my eyes if i'm thinking that ...
Few years back due to one small fault of mine i was in coma for 48 hours...
yes i felt as if i was not in this world ...that world is different ...my eyes were searching but i was not able to recognize anybody...my eyes were opened according to my brother and i was in ICU and i'was not able to here any thing ...like one dead body and my brother not able to tell this to my family members as my father was heart patient and if he knew this news he might die at that sport...actually i was doing my project in Chennai...

My fault was that due to one-sided headache i just taken the ibruffen tablet which was in my purse and that expire date was just not visible ...i took that after dinner and i slept and in the morning i never got up....
so please friends check the medicine expire date before eating every time...it's my sincere request...
Thank GOD i just respond to Doctors after 48 hours ...actually GOD gave me another birth and at that hour when my Doctor asked me about my name i was not able to recall ,but when he asked me about my mother's name i replied Shakunatala....

and after that slowly i recovered...thanks to Doctors and my brother too...You can imagine my brother's situation....
yes after i got up i found so many pipes all over my body and i was just irritated and when i got up immediately i felt as if some hammer on my head...i felt as if i slept for so many years...

14 comments:

Tongue Trip said...

not there, undead, comatose, limp, torpor, slumber, still.
i would like to experience that and be vid taped. im totally whacked out.

IdleMind said...

So u went into coma? thanks you didn't put the fullstop. Glad that u are awaken now ... take care!

swapnanjali said...

@ Tongue Trip- don't ever think of that state....

swapnanjali said...

@ Idle Mind- yes come back after adding comma in life....:) thanks

Maya said...

tht must b a unique experince.. i didnt knew expired medicine can b this deadly...

swapnanjali said...

Yes Uncommon Sense, that was not known to me also...so i suffered...

vicious said...

omg ... sounds quite scary ...

@IM : ROTFL :-D

swapnanjali said...

yes coma is such a thing better none should suffer

Nikki... said...

I do have this tendency of taking medicines without checking the expiry date :(..

Your experience is terrifying..

swapnanjali said...

@ Nikki- better to check the expire date :), to avoid further complications...

Chhaya said...

Now i know how to get in that condition! Yippee!! waiting for my ibrufen to expire :P

btw, i m so glad you had your friends around who brought you to the doc!!!!

swapnanjali said...

Hey Chhaya, never try for that state...i'm lucky that i just responded to medicine...otherwise my world might be different now...:)

Anitha Rajesh said...

Thank God!! You come out of it..

swapnanjali said...

thanks Anitha...better to check the date each time ...