Thursday, January 28, 2010

Added Honestly



Rules

The Rules to rightfully claim this award are--

1. You must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
    thanks to Chhaya for tagging me...
   
     
    AS you told how can i deny Chhaya as your words mean a lot to me :)

2. You must list 10 honest things about yourself
    Just trying :) honestly ....
3. You must put a copy of Honest Scrap logo on your blog

    Added ...
4. You must select at least 7- 8 other worthy bloggers and list their links
    added few
5. You must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.

10. honest thing about you

1.I'm really simple and love to be simple and you will find a smile always in my face - when i feel something is complicated in somebody's behaviour i just keep quite to avoid

2.I just want to get in touch with all my old friends in fact those friends who are close to me i just be in touch and you can imagine my happiness at that hour :)

3.Missing my father in my all success as he is no more ...feel like as if he is still their to listen my words...

4.I used to talk with few of the virtual friends whose mentality just matched with mine at least once over phone :) I used to wish and  give presents to all my near and dear as well as to my friends in their birth day and also in their special occasion.

5.I just Love to write ...so came to this blogging world to express myself ...and will be remain here in the blogging world

6.I've interest in gardening so used to buy plants and love to spend time for their good growth...searing good fertilizer etc.

7.I've weakness towards some hand made decorative things...so i used to invent few decorative things using simple things...i'll add few snaps :), and also i give my design to tailor to make my new dress...

8.If i'm busy for something then my mind take rest only when i finished the task or else i 'm not able to sleep also ...:)...

9.Love to meet my grandmother in my every visit to my native place...her smiling face and sweet voice and her hand made recipes i just love those...in fact i love to help old people...really happy to serve for them :)

10.For me, my kids are every thing and i feel as if i'm also a kid with them i used to preserve their painting, their toys, their teddy bears etc...so that when they will grow  up they can happy to see those...



I'm tagging  abanerji , IdleMind , Zero , inktank , Its my life

9 comments:

Sorcerer said...

tags...
its nicely done..
:)

swapnanjali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
swapnanjali said...

thanks friend

IdleMind said...

Thanks, Swapna for tagging ... but I'm hopelessly running short of time. Still displaced, will be fully settled in a few weeks time.

Till that time, enjoy your best ... and hope to participate in the next one, promise!

swapnanjali said...

It's Ok IM...settle down first ..take care

itsyvitsy said...

Swapna,

It was a pleasure reading this post and knowing a bit about you.

I match your attitude in 1, 2 and 3 exactly. I miss my father too.

swapnanjali said...

vittal nice to know that something matching between us... yes who lost they can only realize their importance of father ...i'll add about my father in detail once i'll be free :)

Chhaya said...

Awwww...

so sweet :D

i agree with u, no one ever gets used to the absesne of a parent.. and i too enjoyed visiting my Grandpa :)

Nice read Swapna!

sorry for being so late

swapnanjali said...

hey Chhaya...thanks for support :), yes we are part of our parents then how we can forget them ...