Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happiness

Happiness is such a word which we need to feel ...and happiness mean a lot to all ....

Few of my happiness...

1. When i used to talk to my grand mother...i'm so happy and talking so loudly that i forget where i'm....:)

2. When i used to go out with my family ...i just enjoy each and every moment...

3. When i was kid i love to eat chicken curry made by my mother ...and at that hour i was so happy that it take   only 2-3 min to finish my food..
4. I was so happy when my father presented me one bi-cycle...tears came :)

5. I was so happy when i got my class 10 th result as my result sheet was missing from school and in result book let my result was there ....

6. I was so happy when i got highest marks in few of the subjects in school ....

7. I was so happy when i got my first present for my write up ....

8. I was so happy when i came to know that i got good Rank in JEE exam

9.I was so happy when my father was happy to distribute sweets for my success in JEE exam

10. I was so happy when i  came to know that i'll be mother

11. I was so happy when my kids called me MAMA for the first time

12.I was so happy when my kids started their activities ...

13. I was so happy when my kids perform first time in stage...


i  listed few ....share few of yours :)

12 comments:

vicious said...

hmm ..quite nostalgic !

Anonymous said...

nice HAPPY post... loved reading it... it is best to be happy in all that you can be rather than searching for a bigger happiness and losing the precious moments of life in cribbing.

IdleMind said...

Nice anecdotes!

Happiness to me is to be either lonely, sitting in a beach, and thinking to create something.

Or it could be sitting among many and just plain listening ... shutting brains!! :)

swapnanjali said...

Thanks vicious :)

swapnanjali said...

Thanks abanerji, yes better to be happy always and enjoy the all the moments of life :)

swapnanjali said...

Hey Idle Mind, yes sitting in a beach itself a happy time...and in happy time automatically creativity enter into mind...
nice to know about you ...with friends we just enjoy ....

Chhaya said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

so sweet!

i am happy when Swapna writes such happy posts :)

swapnanjali said...

:) thanks Chhaya , your words mean a lot to me :),be there always ...

Chhaya said...

I have tagged you too :)

swapnanjali said...

ok chhaya dear i'll add my post soon :), today it's time to leave ...bye for now :)

itsyvitsy said...

This post cements the fact that happiness sometimes lies in the smallest of things or events. And it needs a good heart to see them and feel good/happy/elated in life. I am sure you are blessed with one such heart.

You recount some cherished and treasured memories. It was a pleasure reading them. As I read this post I relived a few of my own happy moments. Cheers to you for making me live them again. :-)

P.S.: You seem to have missed my new post. Please do read it and let me know how you like it. The link is here: Crumbling Stones.

swapnanjali said...

thanks Vittal for such a nice support :)...i just added like that to refresh my mind ....and really happy that you recall your precious moments....add few of your happy moments so that we can know more about you :)