Monday, April 5, 2010

Motherhood

What i feel motherhood is the best part of my life...i went through few stages of my life like my childhood, school days, college life, newly married life ...every stages has it's own charm but i feel motherhood is the best part ....Few i just want to share

from the moment i knew that i'll be mother was the best news ever i had given to me and of course all ...next when i came to know that i'll be having twins was also double joy...all were tensed how i'll handle....but i was happy

Next when i was going for scan and doctors want to see the kids development then one of the baby just not showing her face...then i took two cadbury dairy milk chocolates and then only ...Doctor can see the baby properly...Actually not only my babies but i was also enjoying the taste of the chocolate...




I'll add more here

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thankx 4 sharing!

I have no words.. Sory.

itsyvitsy said...

Hehe! This was a very sweet post by a sweet lady. :-) In this fast and furious world not many young women want to become Mothers until they have reached some stage in their career. I am in a total fix whether I must agree or disagree with such thoughts. Then I stop thinking because it is their personal choice.

Some become Mothers because it is time to and some because there is pressure. Eventually they do love their kids, but tinges of unhappiness remain during child bearing. But you have enjoyed every bit of it and that I am sure will benefit your lovely little angels immensely. God bless you and god bless them. :-D

swapnanjali said...

thanks cKrazYy...for visit ...:)

swapnanjali said...

Hey Vital thanks again :)....

Kids are so simple and i love to be simple and when your mind is simple then only creativity will be there ...
and i enjoy the creativity act with my kids...what i can say my world with my kids...is my love towards my life...

GOD bless you too and may fulfill all your dreams

itsyvitsy said...

Thanks for your comment on my latest post. Swapna, it is just a story and not my views. My blog is a place for me to practice my writing skills, I do not necessarily write my own views. So, I am a very happy chap. :-D

IdleMind said...

Nice to know your views on motherhood, this is definitely the most interesting aspect of a woman's life.

Glad that Saloni and Sayoni have made your life wonderful. My best wishes and love to them!! Stay well!!!

swapnanjali said...

Thanks Dost for being my side always...yes till now i never realize that my life is so beautiful...it took me several days to get my destiny ...but anyways...got it and this motherhood journey will continue and i'll share my experience so my kids in future can get the happiness as to be happy small things are needed ...no need to get the moon....to get a smile...

swapnanjali said...

hey Vittal...it's wonderful ..your writing skills are so perfect that i felt that it's you story...hats off to you ...nice to know that you are enjoying the life...be like that ...still my best wishes on your way ...