Friday, April 9, 2010

Tension and Reaction

Where you disappeared and suddenly came and ping me ....

but how you found me...i left that place ...that world....
created another world ...but i found one day you are here ....
yes i was waiting for you ...but now after getting you in front of my eyes...
I felt you are no more in my world....
I'm happy with my world...this world is heaven...here i 've friendship with souls...
This is really strange...i was waiting for this day when i'll get my soul mate ...
where not only our thinking matched but our words too match whenever we wanted to
speak to each other .... but i realized now that my happiness is within me...
No need to get it from outside....feeling as if you are outsider....
Yes till yesterday you are my aim of life...but now what happened to me ...
I'm changed ...now not affected by you....

It took me so many days to come out ....
i'm free...there will be no such reaction as before for your act ...
as i know i need to handle the situation...in between these days i 've not only changed myself...
but also my belief system...i was reacted by my belief system ... i made rectification in that ....
now i'll express only good thoughts ...i put all those ill thoughts to garbage collection.....

Memory is free ...taking fresh breath....smile on my face...glow on my face....complemented by all ....
Got so many responses....as well as so many surprises ...on my way all due to only changing my way of  thinking...

Friends tension is there for everybody...in today's life ...thing is that how we are handling those situation...
AS tension is the outside event and the thing that matters is how we are reacting to that tension...
Take as example in office if boss will scold all the employees ... then the reaction or you can say response by all
those employees will be different ...as every person is different from other ...everybody is having different belief system ...
here the boss will be the outside pressure and reaction by employees are the result...few reacted slightly and few reacted heavily ....
so one thing you can change is to change yourself so that you can face the situation in better way i mean to say if you'll be cool
then only you can take the correct step...

8 comments:

simply me said...

really well said :)
a indeed a very thoughtful lesson which everyone should learn
thanks for writing this :)

swapnanjali said...

thanks a lot dear ...hope it'll be helpful for me in my future ...so i wrote it here ...simply for my reference :)

itsyvitsy said...

Hi Swapna,

A really touching post from you. I get the message very clearly. I can't agree with you more on the statement that "Happiness must come from the inside". People who search for happiness on the outside are actually searching for short term happiness. Also, it is true that one more learn to respond and not react. Reaction is normally instantaneous, while response is more thoughtful. It requires a lot of introspection and thought to win over any situation. All these points are nicely mentioned here. Also, I see a lot of positive thoughts and energy emanating from this post.

Have a great week ahead.

swapnanjali said...

Hey Vittal thanks for your view here...WE can't say that how we 'll get the happiness...our way of getting things are different ...i explained my thoughts here to future reference...as in day to day life i found sometime so lost...but later i realized that nothing was there it was my reaction ...nothing else...now my mind state is that me satisfied and able to handle people more easily ...as my mind is cool ...happiness is also a state of our mind ...like i talked to my friend after 19 year ...so at that time you can feel my happiness...

Chhaya said...

i m happy that u met ur friend after such a long time!

your post was simply mesmerizing! i read it twice... each word spoke to my heart..

beautiful !!

swapnanjali said...

Thanks chhaya...just tried to express something...just wanted to share my happiness ... as now i feel if situation are not to your favor ...we need not to worry much ...but we need to try how to make the situation ours...

again i'm saying here your words mean a lot to me...

deja vu said...

its good to see that you are back to your real self. knowing the inner self is the first step towards developing a strong personality.once you know your self clearly,nobody is going to worry you,because, it is you, the master, who decide, what to react,when to react,how to react in a given situation...tc-happy days :)

swapnanjali said...

yes deja...it took so long to know ...but at last i got it ...soul is surrounded by so many ill thoughts...one by one i replace the ill thoughts by positive thoughts and now enjoying each and every color of this beautiful life :)...