Friday, April 16, 2010

My Ideas

Friends i'm very moody so enjoying my mood with creativity works and sharing few of my creation here ...i'll add my kids creation soon  ...check the link below..

My Ideas...

This One i've created using thormocol, plastic sheet ,shallow tapes and the few pieces of clothes. 



This One i've created using thormocol, color paper sheets,decorative papers, plastic sheet ,shallow tapes  



All these i've created using thormocol, snap, plastic sheet ,shallow tapes and the few pieces of clothes. 











This One i've created match sticks, plane papers,sketch pen ,transparent shallow tapes,red color shallow tapes and few decorative chumki  


This One i've created using thormocol, plastic flowers,shallow tapes and the color wrap paper used for gift wrap. 



This One i've created using old bangles, decorative chumki, old dupatta clothe,gum and thread. 



This painting is done by one of my friend name as Monalisha.  


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have visited ...

nice creations..

IdleMind said...

Wonderful to see you as an artist, wanted to leave a comment there. But looks like I can't give a comment there.

The artwork is superb, let me tell you!! Keep up with your hobby, this is awesome!!!

Chhaya said...

Awesome creativity!!! :D

swapnanjali said...

thanks ckrazYy...:)

swapnanjali said...

thanks IdelMind...yes these creativity i'm just enjoying a lot ...i'll add more...always busy ...this time i thought to share with all of you :)

swapnanjali said...

Chhaya ...thanks dear :)...

itsyvitsy said...

Beautiful creations. I would like you to put them here in this blog. :-)

swapnanjali said...

Ok Vittal i'll add it soon...